Who we are
When we refer to “Arcelik”, “we” or “us”, we are referring to Arcelik A. S. We are a member of the Arçelik Group. More information about the Arçelik Group can be found on Arçelik’s website here.
This cookie notice relates to your use of our websites at https://www.garageinnovationhub.com (“the Sites”).
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file which is placed onto your device (e.g. computer, smartphone, or other electronic device) when you use our Sites. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows us or a third-party to recognise you and remember things like your personalised details or user preferences. They also help us learn more about how you use and access our Sites so that we can make improvements and update features.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
Types of cookies
The cookies we place on your device fall into the following categories:
• Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are necessary for the Sites to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the Site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
• Functional cookies. These cookies enable the Sites to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third party service providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies, then some or all of these services may not function properly.
• Performance cookies. These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our Sites. They help us to know which pages are the most or least popular and see how visitors move around the Sites. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our Sites and will not be able to monitor their performance.
• Targeting cookies. These cookies may be set through our Sites by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
All of the cookies described so far in this cookie notice are “first party cookies”, which means they are set and controlled by us. Occasionally, third parties may set cookies on our Sites which we do not control. These are called “third party cookies”. This will happen where, for example, we have included embedded content on some pages of our Sites. When you visit a page with embedded content, the third-party service provider may set its own cookies on your web browser.
This also applies if you choose to connect with our social media accounts by clicking on one of the social media buttons on our Sites, as you may be sent cookies by these websites.
Please note that we do not control these cookies and cannot access them. Cookies can only be accessed by the party who originally set them. You should therefore check the third-party websites for more information about these cookies. We have listed some of these providers below and included a link to their privacy policies:
• Youtube: YouTube is a Google owned platform for hosting and sharing videos. YouTube collects user data through videos embedded in websites, which is aggregated with profile data from other Google services in order to display targeted advertising to web visitors across a broad range of their own and other websites.
How to manage cookies
You can change your browser settings anytime so that cookies are not accepted. You can learn more about how to block cookies by visiting http://www.allaboutcookies.org/. Please note that if you block cookies completely, many websites will not work properly and some functionality on our Sites will not work at all.
You can manage your cookies that are set by this website and access the whole cookie list by clicking on the buttons below:
Manage Cookies + Cookie List
How to contact us
If you have any questions about how we use your personal data or this notice in general, please contact us using this form.
Changes to this cookie notice
This version was last updated on 05/2022. We may change this cookie notice from time to time and when we do, we will inform you by updating this section.